Staying Beautiful Keeps You Happy & Healthy
Looking after yourself ensures you are on top notch of being happy, whilst being healthy.
There are numerous ways to stay content and we have listed them below! Further your knowledge and contact us.
Improve Your Aesthetic Appeal
One thing that gets people down is something about their appearance that they aren’t confident about. Some may hideaway in pictures, or keep their head down when they may be out.
But, that is longer the case when it comes to semi-permanent makeup.
Tattooing treatments are available everywhere in London and they are easily accessible and affordable. With prices starting from £155, you can’t miss out on an opportunity as great as this.
Procedures like this normally include eyebrow tattooing, you can have this feathered or ombre. In addition you can have permanent lip liner and tattooed eyeliner. Find out more.
Other treatments to build your courage up can be cosmetic procedures. This can include things such as lip advancement as well as reduction, eyelid surgery to lift your face and rhinoplasty (the re-shaping of your nose).
This can recover your fear of capturing those special moments and build up your confidence like you wouldn’t believe. Contact Lips1.
Keeping A Healthy Diet
Staying healthy means you’ll always be in shape and looking the best you can. It also means you can flaunt that body as well as your beautiful face without the feeling of being insecure about your weight.
For most people, eating healthily means. Contact us for healthy meal plans.
- Eating roughly one third of our food in the form of starchy foods such as bread, cereals, potatoes and yams. Bread and cereals should preferably be wholemeal, wholegrain or high fibre versions
- Eating 5 or more portions of fruit and vegetables a day. A portion is roughly a handful
- Eating milk and dairy products in moderate amounts and preferably lower fat versions
- Eating moderate amounts of protein foods (meat, fish and alternatives such as eggs, nuts, beans and pulses)
- Eating/drinking fat and sugar containing foods and drinks sparingly.
Discover healthy eating in your lifestyle. Click here.
There may be projects in your local community which help you to buy cheaper nutritious food or help you to cook more healthily.
There are some healthy cooking classes. These are usually advertised locally.
Also, when eating healthy it is important to exercise to maintain a body weight. Find out more.