Are you thinking of having Invisalign?
Achieving perfect teeth with cosmetic dentistry
There are many reasons why people decide that have this type of teeth straightening method.
- A clear alternative to traditional methods
- Fixes misaligned teeth
- Invisalign can fix facial, jaw and neck pain
We have listed the entire Invisalign process below to help you make the right decision for you.
It only takes a few simple steps to start straightening your teeth with Invisalign. The process is easy and is comprised of five stages:
1. See a local cosmetic dentist for a check-up and free consultation. They will assess and advise you of the treatment programme that suits you best. Measurements, records and dental x-rays will be taken.
2. Your dentist may conduct an Invasilign 3D evaluation according to which individually customised transparent aligners will be created.
3. You will be asked to come to their clinic to receive the transparent aligners and obtain precise instructions to guarantee the efficient progress of treatment.
4. The aligners will then be put on. Approximately two weeks later you will proceed to the next aligner.
5. Congratulations! After you have finished wearing the entire series of treatment aligners you will have a brand new, beautiful smile!
Please contact Health Trust Fund for more information about cosmetic dentistry.
Sometimes Invisalign is not the right procedure to go for.
Often people who have crooked teeth do not realise that they may need some of their teeth removed due to invisible issues caused by poor oral health.
What are the other treatments available if you have missing teeth?
Dental implants are the number one solution for teeth or tooth replacement for all kinds of people, young and old. Whether you want a single tooth replaced or multiple, there are numerous dental implant procedures available to you.
Any good implant clinic like dental implants Hampton specialists Gentle Dental will offer a consultation where you can discuss their range of treatments and see what is the best for you and your desired outcomes.
How can dental implants help you?
- Improved appearance
- Improved speech
- Improved comfort
- Easier eating
- Improved self-esteem
- Improved oral health
More Dental Health Info:
Here at Health Trust Fund, we want to give you the most informative and up to date information on health care treatments before you go through with the procedure, so that you can get the most out of it.
Take a look at some of our previous articles on dental health.